We believe in the intrinsic value the Creative Arts bring to health and wellbeing and that all people and communities should have equal access to quality and creative health experiences.
To use evidence-based creative health models as a centre of excellence to:
- design, deliver and evaluate creative health projects that improve people’s wellbeing.
- collaborate with organisations and use creative health to improve service delivery and achieve their organisational objectives.
- contribute to and grow a resilient and sustainable creative health sector.
- Arts are embedded in healthcare settings (e.g. hospitals, aged care facilities, community health centres, schools, family services, community hubs, and health promotion agencies).
- More people have an opportunity to participate in the arts and to feel better.
- More artists who are trained, supported and well-equipped, working in health care settings.
- Excellence: We value professional standards and quality in both outcomes and processes
- Integrity: Our creative health methods are evidence-based and widely used in practice
- Inclusiveness: Our creative health projects are accessible to all
- Transparency: We adhere to rigorous governance and are accountable to our stakeholders
Creative Health Impact
Build on established ICH initiatives and develop new creative health projects for people and communities to improve their health and wellbeing by engaging with the Arts.
Creative Health Leadership
Set standards for best practice and excellence in Creative Health and with ICH as the peak body and as a centre for excellence.
Creative Health Sector Development
Support a culture of leadership, advocacy and accountability in the sector.
Creative Health Sustainability
Maintain a strong organisation with a diversified funding model and increased operational capacity.